An excellent article published in Women’s Health by Colleen de Bellefonds emphasizes how a well-intentioned weight loss plan has detrimental effects on your body’s lean muscle percentage and sabotage your weight loss goals. The six habits detailed in article are:
1. You’re cutting too many calories from your diet
2. You’re not consuming enough protein
3. You’re not lifting enough weights
4. You’re not refueling post-workout
5. You’re doing too much cardio
6. You’re not getting enough sleep
At eFitClub you are provided an electronically managed plan connected with the best equipment available. eGym and Matrix make your exercise the most time efficient and fitness effective experience possible. After all, why waste precious time to exercise if it does not provide the best results for your overall health?